Monday, March 7, 2011

Off the Shelf 2011 Reading Challenge



This challenge is all about reading the books that you've bought but just haven't gotten around to reading yet. My husband will be so happy to hear that I'm challenging myself to read these books since he hates my habit of buying books when he knows I haven't read all of them that I have! I just can't resist the lure of a shiny new cover, the smell of an unopened book, or a great recommendation from a friend!

The 2011 Off the Shelf Challenge will help me re-focus on the books I have so that I can save my money from buying more books (or maybe not...) and relish in the delights already on my bookshelf!

I will be entering at the Trying level, which committs me to read 15 unread books on my shelf.  Not only will that get almost all of my unread books read, but also means I'm committed to reading another 15 books this year!




No comments:

Post a Comment