Friday, March 18, 2011

Book Blogger Hop

Book Blogger Hop


This week's question comes from Somer who blogs at A Bird's Eye Review (her blog design is ADORABLE - check it out!):
 "Do you read only one book at a time, or do you have several going at once?"
My Answer:
I usually concentrate on one book at a time. However, I started a popular science physics book (The Elegant Universe) a while back and just haven't been able to keep reading it/finish it, so I've had two currently-reading books since I started that. I also just started going through The Chronicles of Narnia series, and I wanted to break that up with another book, so I technically have 3 currently-reading boooks right now! But normally, I really do just read one book at a time.



5 comments:

  1. Not everyone can multi-task and nobody should. When it comes to book sure, I can't read four books simultaneously (or even two, for that matter!) but there are times I'll juggle as many as four books at a time depending on the subject matter, the urgency or more often both.

    The real trick to this is what KINDS of books to juggle. Hop on over to my blog and learn the method behind my madness - http://www.howardshermannet
    Howard Sherman
    http://www.howardsherman.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read more than one book at a time, sometimes three, sometimes five!

    I read varied genres, have a truly eclectic taste in books. Feel free to explore my blog, browse mt reviews.

    Here is my Book Blogger Hop/Follow Friday post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,

    Visiting through the Hop and now following, too! I also usually read one book at a time :)

    Feel free to stop by my blog in your spare time, http://www.coffeetalereviews.blogspot.com/

    Take care & happy reading,
    Ms C

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hopping through. I often find that when reading hard books like the science book you're reading, it's nice to have a light read to break it up.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with Alison. Those heavy/deep books can take a lot of brain power, so having something a little more fluffy to read between chapters can help you enjoy the first book even more. Happy hopping!

    ReplyDelete