This week's question comes from Mina who blogs at Mina Burrows:
"If you could physically put yourself into a book or series…which one would it be and why?"
I think I'm following the crowd on this one but I'd love to be put into Hogwarts and Harry Potter's world. However, I would not want to be Harry, Ron, or Hermione since their adventures are just a little too dangerous. Instead, I'd like to be one of the 'normal' students just in the background, living my magical life.
Q. Inspired by the inane twitter trend of #100factsaboutme, give us five BOOK RELATED silly facts about you.
1. I always, always, always carry at least one book with me, no matter where I'm going. "You just never know when you might have a little free time to pull out a book!"
2. When I'm home, I love glancing at my bookshelf through the day, pondering how pretty my books are and when which one I want to read next.
3. In elementary school, I use to go to the library during recess to help re-shelve books. Play outside or work in a library? Hmm, library!
4. My copy of The Fellowship of the Ring, which I bought in sixth grade, took me so long to read when I was that age, and I've read it several times since then, that I had to tape the cover back onto the book. I have bought another copy, but I cannot bring myself to part with that one. I can still remember when I bought it (at the school's book fair).
5. My mom once told me that she sometimes felt like a bad mother because she had to tell me to stop reading and go do something; I mean, what kind of parent tells their child not to read?! But really, she is a wonderful mother.