This week's question comes from Ellie who blogs at Musings of a Bookshop Girl:
"If I gave you £50 (or $80) and sent you into a bookshop right now, what would be in your basket when you finally staggered to the till?"
This is a great question! Let me go check my bn.com wishlist for my likely upcoming buys!
1. Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen
2. Belong to Me by Marisa de los Santos
3. Let the Great World Spin by Colum McCann
4. The Road by Cormac McCarthy
5. The Good Earth by Pearl S. Buck
6. The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest by Stieg Larsson
7. The Mind and the Brain by Jeffrey Schwartz
8. Cloud Atlas by David Mitchell
Plus, I'd probably pick up something that looked good as I walked around! You sure can get quite a few books for $80 :)
Has anyone read any of these books? Any that I should pick up before the others?