Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Library Visit

In preparation for the 24 Hour Read-A-Thon, I was requesting books online through my library so I would have a couple books to choose from throughout the day.

I may have gotten carried away and requested quite a few, some of which had some holds already on it so I thought it would take awhile for me to get them.

Well, I went to go pick up the 6 books which were listed in my email that they were ready to pick up. I get there, and there's 10! Add that to the two I got late last week, and I have 12 books from the library!

Whew! That's a lot of new books floating around my apartment calling out for my attention!



Any recommendations for what I should start first??





2 comments:

  1. My goodness! So many books ... I read Madame Tussaud about a month ago and really enjoyed it. The Art of Racing in the Rain is a good one too. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha wow, you have a zillion books! I go crazy like that pretty often, read-a-thon or no read-a-thon haha!! Link up your next Library visit to my Library Thursday Hop!

    Happy reading xo
    Lah @ LazyGirl Reads

    ReplyDelete