Sunday, April 10, 2011

24 Hour Read-A-Thon Wrap-Up


I wish I had been able to stay up later, but I kept falling asleep on the couch with a book open in my lap around 1 or 2am, so I just went to bed then. I also had to do a few things during the day that distracted me (go to the post office, pick up pizza for dinner, do a load of laundry), but I did get some significant reading done during the day. Overall, I really enjoyed the Read-A-Thon and I hope I can join in again for the next.

Here are my stats for the day:

Books Read- 1 (I only read one book cover to cover yesterday)

  1. The Postmisstress by Sarah Blake. Page 238 to the end
  2. Middlemarch by George Eliot. Book 3, pages 277-391
  3. The Last Battle by C.S. Lewis. Beginning to end.
  4. The Book Thief by Markus Zusak. Beginning to 80.
Total Number of Pages: 88 + 114 + 211 + 80 = 493 pages

Next time, I hope to read at least 750 pages. That will be new goal. :)

How was your experience with the Read-A-Thon?

1 comment:

  1. Gah! I didn't know about this, would've liked to join in though! Definetely next time

    ReplyDelete