It's hour 1 for the 24 hour readathon! Here's my introductory post:
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
Pittsburgh, PA. Hopefully the sun will come out and it'll get warm enough for me to read outside for part of the day :)
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
I actually haven't picked any books out yet- I'm in the middle of several books right now but they're all long books and I've noticed that I tend to feel more successful about the readathon if I pick short books so that I feel like I'm getting through them.
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
I actually just had it- last night I prepped a crock-pot Apple and steel cut oats breakfast. It was my first time making it so it was actually in the crockpot too long and burnt a little- but still good!
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
This is the first time I've participated in the readathon while being pregnant- my husband and I currently pregnant with our first child, a little baby girl!
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
I'm going to try to start off at least with short books so I can read different things throughout the day and feel like I'm getting through a lot.