Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Clarissa Readalong Update #1

Hi everyone. A while back I signed up to join the month-long readalong for Clarissa by Samuel Richardson. The goal is to read this nearly million word tome in one month, April 2012.

I began a little late, I started around April 4th and I'm still only around page 130, out of the 1500 pages... One problem I have is that I don't want to carry it around with me. Not only would it make my bag to heavy but I think it might start to rip and fall apart if it's handled too much, so I try to read it at home when I have the chance.

However, I am thoroughly enjoying what I have read so far and even if it takes me a little longer than a month, or a few months, to finish, it will be well worth the effort.

Please head on over to aliteraryodyssey.blogspot.com for more details on the readalong and a wonderful blog in general. I will try to keep updating here with my progress and thoughts on Clarissa.




1 comment:

  1. Wow this is one ambitious challenge! I've always wanted to read this but don't think I could do it in a month. Best of luck to you :)

    ReplyDelete